At this time of the year, one of the hardest questions is what to get for that hard-to-shop-for person. You want to show how much you care about your friends and family; you want them to know they’re valued. But sometimes it’s difficult to find that perfect gift.
We’re here to help. Over the next few weeks we’ll be responding to customer requests with gift guides to help you find something for even the pickiest of your favorite people. Leave a comment if you’d like a suggestion or two for someone on your shopping list.
First up: Parents.
Once you’re an adult, it can be hard to know what to give to your family. Somehow, homemade macaroni art just doesn’t seem as appropriate. They’ve grown. You’ve grown. Maybe you’re a parent now too. Here are some gifts to remind your parents (or grandparents) just how special they are to you.
1. Parent’s Field Guide to Life – A keepsake journal that allows your parents to share their life experiences in a memorable way. $45
2. Custom Made Friends and Family Platter – One of our customers describes this best: “Want to get something for your Mom that will make you the Best Daughter Ever? Have all the grandkids names put on this platter and you are sure to get tears and the proudest Grandma in town.” $125
3. Freudian Slippers – Thank your parents for running after you all those years. A silly twist on a classic holiday gift. $24
4. Handmade Copper Double Heart Album – Fill the 48 photo spots with pics of vacations, holidays and warm memories before you give this album to someone you love. $72
5. Reclaimed Sweater Scarf – How can you go wrong with a classic accessory made from the warmest sweaters? $32
6. Recycled Glass Tree Globes – A beautiful work of art symbolizing what a family means: support, encouragement and above all love. $45
7. Rockstar Mugs – From one of our customers: “It’s difficult to shop for the hip Grandma of a teenager. My daughter often tells her Grandma that she rocks. This was THE perfect gift.” $12
8. Grandparent’s Journal – Because not everyone has the desire or the time to write a full memoir, here’s a lasting family chronicle that can be filled out with a grandchild in just one afternoon. $28
9. Memory Quilt Kit – Make your own, or send your favorite worn tees to a professional to create a one-of-a-kind quilt with unique meaning for your family. $68
Still looking? Let us know if we can help!