We are big fans of Design for Mankind over here and every week we look forward to Artistic Apparel, the regular contribution of Maggie Ryan, blogger of Very Pretty Please. Each week, Maggie builds an outfit from a work of art. We wanted to see what could be inspired by our new Artist iPhone Cases so we sent her Hanna Kim’s Dreamscape Escape. Check out Design for Mankind to see what Maggie created from Lara Mann’s Rhythm for Color.
- Mini Peplum Pencil Shift Dress ($92) at Topshop
- Alexis Peep Toe Heel ($49.95) at Sole Society
- Flower Lattice Necklace ($228) at J. Crew
- Bangle Bracelet ($85) at Endless
- Gumdrop Stud ($38) at Kate Spade
- Leather Pouch ($70) at Furbish
- Dreamscape Escape iPhone Case – Colors and Textures ($39) at Uncommon Goods