Luck of the Limerick Contest
We can’t be modest when it comes to our emails. Let’s face it, they’re awesome.
This month we want to give you the chance to get in on all the fun of creating one of our emails by helping us write a Limerick about one of our products. Here’s the contest: Write a Limerick for one (or all) of these four products. If we pick your poem, you’ll be featured in an upcoming email and win the item that inspired you!
Trinity Wooden Cuff Bracelet This eye-catching cuff cuts against the grain of traditional jewelry design–instead of metal or plastic, it’s crafted from natural hardwoods.
Warm or Cool Face Mugs Bring some color to those cheeks with this customer favorite!
Butterflies Pop Out Clock Time flies when you’re watching it pass on this dreamlike clock.
Spiky Owl Bird Feeder Day or night, this charming feeder is bound to be a hit–and a hoot–with backyard birds.
- Your poem must be a Limerick. Need some help writing a Limerick?
- You can write one poem for each of the four products.
- Leave your Limerick(s) in the comments below.
- By submitting a poem, you’re giving us permission to post your name and Limerick throughout our site, social networks, emails and maybe even catalog!
- Deadline to enter: 11:59 EST, February 27, 2013.
- You must have a US mailing address to win this contest.
- LIKE us on Facebook. We’ll be posting contest updates along the way, and expect to see some fun poetry gracing our wall soon!
- We’ll announce the winner(s) by March 1, 2013. Each winning poet will receive the product they best objectified in their poem.
UPDATE – To find out which limreicks won our contest, check out our email on March 14. Sign up for our emails here.