This time of year is all about relaxing, having fun, and enjoying the little things. Summer officially begins June 21st. Are you ready? My summer wish list is FULL of items to maximize my summer fun. I just can’t begin this delightful season without these (arguably) crucial items…
Here are my top 10 picks for summertime:
01. Bamboo Sunglasses. Eco-friendly, teal, and super cute? Sold.
02. Succulent Wall Planter Kit. Succulents are huge this summer. Create a display indoors or out with this planter kit. P.S. you can use it as a gorgeous centerpiece OR hang it on the wall. LOVE.
03. Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Press. Enough said, right? How cute are these mini ice cream sandwiches?!
04. Diana Camera. Create soft and dreamy photos of your summer adventures. My #1 summer pick for sure.
05. Perfect Pops. This book has 50 party-ready recipes, from banana malted milkshake to prosecco rose petal pops. I might need to make all of them…
06. The American Cocktail. This is the ultimate guide to American cocktails, featuring over 50 classic and contemporary drink recipes from across the U.S. Check out this free recipe for a southern cocktail that’s sure to please in the summertime!
07. Twiddle White Pitcher. You know, for all those cocktails… or lemonade. This pitcher would also make a gorgeous vase for your favorite long-stemmed flowers.
08. Bicycle Glasses. These little guys just say summer, don’t you think?
09. Love at First Swing Hammock. This hammock is hand-woven from 3.2 miles of soft, vibrant, and weather-resistant cord, which basically means it’s unbelievably comfortable. Let the summer relaxing begin!
10. Magpie Hopscotch. Hopscotch stones for your garden! Genius.
What are some of your must-haves this summer?