To announce the winner, and since it was so hard to decide on one, we wanted to share our favorite entries with you!
5. Click, hum. Roll quiet / across town and back again. / Pollution-‐free ride.
- David, Tennessee
4. O the dreaded hill, / you seemed so small from afar. / I have conquered you.
- Renee, California
3. Suspended in the rafters, / my bike hangs like a bat. / Lately I grow fat.
- Scott, New Jersey
2. When I tell you, “Ride,” / I mean let the wheels take you / where you least expect.
- Maya, New Jersey
1. Two-wheeled beloved, / time machine on which I am / always young, flying.
- Erica, New York Our winner!!