We know that whether you’re a parent-to-be, a cool aunt, or a favorite grandma — you want your #1 baby to feel every ounce of love you have for them this holiday season. We created a list of 15 of our favorite baby gift items from UncommonGoods that are baby-safe, unique, and most certainly awww-worthy. Warning: After reading this gift guide you will feel a sudden need to squeeze the nearest baby.
1. Boo-boos be gone! Let your adventurous baby run free with these protective, adorable Crawling Knee Pads.
2. Gnome-one is as cute as your tiny tot. Gnome-one. | Gnome Babysuit & Hat
3. From A to Z, let the world know which letters are your favorite. | Personalized Baby Stroller Blanket
4. Gift this charming coat of arms to your little prince or princess. Caution: They may demand that you to hang it above their throne. | Coat of Arms – Personalized Birth Announcement
5. Eeeeek, watch out! These Baby Shark Slippers are on their way to pull on your heart strings!
6. A new year equals new memories. Get inspired and start saving those sweet, little moments with our 2015 Birth Year Box!
7. Silver spoons are a thing of the past. Introduce this fancy rattle for the fanciest baby you know! | Silver Baby Rattle
8. Yes, you’ll always certainly be their hero. But that doesn’t mean you can’t let them be their very own hero with this legendary storybook cover! | Personalized Storybook Art
9. Are you constantly guessing whether your family, friends, or restaurants will have a highchair available? With this harness, you can keep your bundle of joy snug as bug on any chair, any time! | Portachair Harness
10. Save those precious memories that make your baby, your baby, with this adorable Custom Petit Collage Baby Book!
11. All wrapped up, and no where to go. #NomNomNom | Tortilla Baby
12. Treasure those little items you know you’ll never want to let go inside this urban inspired Personalized Townhouse Baby Keepsake Box!
13. Because your baby deserves panda hugs when you’re not around. | Bear Hug Baby Set
14. Shake, rattle, and roll out the sweet fun! Introduce ice cream to your baby without the sticky mess (or unwanted cravings). | Ice Cream Rattles
15. Gift good fortune for every step your baby takes, literally. Take-out never looked so cute! | Baby Fortune Cookie Booties