Got a good friend with a birthday in March? Look no further for this year’s gift: here, we’ve assembled 14 of our favorite gifts for all types, from plant lovers to whiskey drinkers. Intrigued? Go ahead… have a look.
1. DIY hot sauce for your favorite foodie.
Have you, too, run out of hot sauces to give your spiciest friend? Here’s a suggestion: Give them the tools to make their own.
2. Tacos for their toes (and feet, and ankles).
Everyone knows a taco lover, and these cozy socks are the ultimate tribute to their tasty Mexican indulgence of choice.
3. A DIY terrarium kit so they can grow a tiny, contained garden.
Green-thumbed amigos will love this terrarium kit, which includes everything you need to craft your own, from reindeer moss to tiny bunnies.
4. A cool rocks glass with a mold that makes ice just right.
For the whiskey fiend, this cleverly crafted mold creates an icy slope that keeps spirits cool without watering them down.
5. This handmade art print they’ll “LOVE.”
Show your L-O-V-E openly with this handmade transfer print.
6. A mini version of a backyard classic: Tabletop Cornhole.
Behold! Tiny bean bags and tabletop launcher–so you and your bestie can play cornhole in the house without fear of beaning a window.
7. Give them personal photos in this vintage-inspired viewer.
Help friends honor their favorite moments with this custom reel viewer powered by nostalgia.
8. Glasses that make Bloody Marys easy.
Calling all brunch fans! These pint glasses are decorated with the makeup of everyone’s favorite tomato-based beverage, the Bloody Mary.
For the friend you know perfectly, only one of these resonant pendants will do. Are they a narwhal? Or more of a unicorn type? It’s up to you. (No pressure.)
10. A lamp that looks like a plant.
Alternatively, this impossible-to-kill acrylic greenery doubles as a lamp—ideal for those more interested in glowing than growing.
11. A United States-shaped bottle cap display.
Road-tripping lovers of flights and craft brews can track their cross-country tastings with this birch wood map.
12. A steam-punk contraption that grinds coffee.
This coffee grinder requires little more than elbow grease to get the party started. The caffeine-fueled, Victorian-inspired party, that is.
13. This wireless speaker with a retro feel.
No record player? No problem. This made-to-order speaker turns cast-off LPs into statement pieces that still play music.
14. A classy carafe that lets wine breathe.
Ahh, vino. Go beyond the confines of your favorite bottle with this carafe that promotes aeration and keeps the good stuff from oxidizing.