With more than 4,000 uncommon goods to choose from, you might need some help finding your new favorite things. Each week, we’ll round up a mix of the brand new, the tried-and-true, and our personal picks—all just for you.
1. A set of bookends that’ll take you to the heart of the forest.
Meticulously detailed—Those trees? They have little leaves!—these pretty bookends will make you feel like you’re on a woodland hike, but without, you know, the exertion.
2. A doormat that brings the beach to you.
We won’t even ask—by now, we’re all over the winter. So ride out the final few months ’til summer with the aid of this festive, welcoming doormat.
3. Zip-up plushies that feed on youthful worries.
Like worry dolls, these huggable pals are designed to keep childhood anxieties at bay. Just have kiddo write down what ails them, unzip their plushie’s mouth, and “feed” it, and lo and behold—instant relief. (We hope.)
4. A set of stamps that toasts your fave felines.
Put a bird on it? That’s so 2011. Put a cat (or two) on it instead.
5. A planter that’s at home, whether hung up or sat on your sill.
Its design an ode to minimalism, this planter’s flexible metal bits make it easy to hang or rest on the surface of your choice, whether stick straight or at an angle.
6. A timer to help you brew the perfect cup of tea.
Whether you take your tea white, black, or green, over-steeping makes it taste… well, pretty bad. This trio of hourglasses—color-coded and bound together—takes the guesswork out of tea time, pun intended.
7. A peanut butter sampler set that’ll leave you pining for more.
For the true PB fan, there’s no such thing as “too much.” This indulgent six-piece set comes with tasty mix-ins like snickerdoodle popcorn, toffee, and almonds.
8. A lamp that doubles as a speaker (and a cloud).
It’s a cloud. It’s a lamp. It’s a… Bluetooth® speaker? Hey, would we lie to you?