With more than 4,000 uncommon goods to choose from, you might need some help finding your new favorite things. Each week, we’ll round up a mix of the brand new, the tried-and-true, and our personal picks—all just for you.
1. Plates that’ll make any meal a tour de flavor.
Bummed that you have to stop biking to dine? We get it. That’s why we suggest you serve yourself with these plates designed for avid cyclists.
2. A glowing succulent that requires zero tending.
Quick! “Grow” or “glow”? If you couldn’t choose, this lamp’s for you.
3. Candles to transport you to the heart of your favorite read.
We have it on good authority that these candles are… well, a little bit magic. Here’s a word from one happy giver:
4. A deck of cards for artsy types.
You’re already a poker pro. Now enliven your game with this intriguing (and unusual) deck of cards illustrated by painter and printmaker Yuri Nozdrin.
5. An elegant bracelet to hold your favorite hair tie.
We think this bracelet is cute, classy, and practical, but don’t take it from us. Here’s one buyer’s take:
6. A blanket that keeps bread nice and warm.
Simulate that “fresh from the oven” feel with the reusable flax seed heat pack that tucks inside this cheery blanket, warming your bread.
7. A rotating cheese board that toasts the high seas.
Hurrah for seafarers! And spreadable cheese. This nautical serving board rotates just like a Lazy Susan, making you the captain of the appetizer plate.
8. A tub of sprinkles to add a little joy to your treats.
One lucky buyer called these sprinkles an “explosion of colorful fun.” Read on for a review we consider a victory: